Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Clean Dozen



Don't mean to give the impression that I am sooo filthsome that I need a dozen soaps to cleanse myself but my current cache of bodywashes and scrubs suggests differently. I know the large bottle of Dawn in the back is especially suspicious but seriously "Tough on grease, soft on hands" what more could you want from a bodywash??? This is just the most extreme example of stuff I am hording. I am trying to come to terms with my stock-up collections -mascaras, lotions, chapsticks, I have too many "extras" of stuff. Yes I will use all of this eventually but the other day the thought that I would have to pack up and move bottles of unopened bodywash that first came into my possession years (YEARS!) ago makes me think it is time to be a bit more conscientious of my current stock and necessities.

No comments: