Friday, June 27, 2008

Push it Good x 100

Pushups-the exercise we all left behind once we had to stop taking the presidential physical fitness testing.
I am such a sucker for a ridiculous physical challange (a la Double Dare) so when i saw this site to train to do a 100 pushups i couldnt resist. Not just to strengthen up my lower back but i do so enjoy anything that transforms my arms into "guns", being able to intimidate the beejezuz out of small children, the elderly and my boyfriend, ripping the lids of sealed jars, punching through drywall. I have big plans for the biceps of mine -eventual world domination

"Sooo," you say with arms crossed and suspicious expression on face," Chuckette Norris exactly how many of these pushup can you do???"

"uhhhhh....... 6"

I spose the world is safe from my tyranny for now.

No comments: